Are you thinking outside-of-the-box when it comes to planning your wedding or other special event? Standard folding chairs not doing it for you? Great!!! We’re on the same page and today we want to introduce you to our Mismatched Chairs!
Aren’t they fun?! My favorite saying is “No one will ever remember the chairs at your wedding…unless they’re AMAZING!” Every aspect of your decor will emphasize the theme and overall “feel” of your wedding and that includes the seating!
We love a mix of white chairs, brown chairs, benches, and upholstered pieces to get that truly eclectic and laid-back look. Here are some more great reasons to consider using mismatched seating for your event:
- THEY LOOK AWESOME!
- No ugly chairs cluttering up the photos of your big day (your photographer won’t have to creatively shoot around them!)
- Your guests will be completely impressed with your attention to every detail, even right down to the seating!
- Mismatched chairs are perfect for rustic, vintage, eclectic, and romantic themes
- They are perfect for outdoor weddings
- These chairs are comfy and look great with vintage reception tables or farm tables
Best Ways to Use Mismatched Chairs
Use them for all of your ceremony or reception seating for a total eclectic look
- Mix them in with some standard seating at your ceremony to still get that eclectic look for less money
- How about just the front rows at your ceremony for family and special guests
- Perfect for your reception head table or sweetheart table
- My favorite: aisle decor (just the first chair on the aisle for every row or every other row and adorn them with flower clusters or greenery)
Additionally, our mismatched chairs pair perfectly with our aspen arbors ! So don’t just roll with whatever your venue may have for chairs or think that a standard folding chair is your only option! Get creative with every aspect of your decor and make it eclectic with some amazing mismatched seating!
Take care and happy planning!